Résumé du webinaire : To disseminate the takeaways from a ULI Global Virtual Leadership Roundtable on COP26 with the broader ULI community, ULI hosted regional follow-on webinars for members in Asia Pacific, Americas, and Europe. The Americas webinar, begins with a presentation from Brad Dockser, co-founder and CEO of Green Generation and ULI Global Governing Trustee, followed by a moderated discussion between Faron Hill, founder and president of Peregrine Oak and Derek Goring, executive vice president of Northcrest Developments. In this webinar, real estate leaders speak at a high-level about how COP26 (and climate change at large) is affecting real estate businesses, and what it means for the industry overall.
- Logement et collectivités
- Financement et investissement immobiliers
- Façonner des villes et des régions prospères
- Durabilité et performance économique
- Innovation dans la pratique du développement