About Knowledge Finder
Knowledge Finder is an easy-to-use, intuitive search tool that brings much of ULI’s most valuable content together under a powerful search engine, for the first time ever. Available exclusively to members, Knowledge Finder unlocks the collective knowledge of over 40,000 members within the largest, searchable library of ULI content, offering the knowledge you need to succeed. Knowledge Finder, as it exists today, is the prototype for a larger, more comprehensive knowledge sharing platform that will serve up relevant content tailored to your interest. Connecting to the latest ULI research and best practices is only a few clicks away.
The platform currently includes the following content:
- Advisory Services panel reports. Read the recommendations from panels of member experts providing strategic advice to communities and organizations on a wide variety of land use challenges across the globe. (More than 500 reports, dating back to 1947.)
- Case Studies. Unearth best practices and lessons learned from member development projects around the world. (Nearly 400 full-length case studies since 1994.)
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate® reports. Compare past reports and see the latest editions of Emerging Trends in Real Estate®, one of the most highly regarded annual industry outlooks for the real estate and land use industry, published jointly by PwC and ULI. (Nearly 50 reports spanning all regions, dating from 2003 to the present.)
- Product Council meeting agendas. Access and search the agendas and speakers for the biannual meetings of every Product Council flight. (More than 450 agendas from the 2014 Spring Meeting to the present.)
- Research reports. Browse research reports from ULI Centers and Initiatives, including Building Healthy Places, the ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance, the Terwilliger Center for Housing, and more. (Over 150 research reports from 2001 to the present.)
- Technical Assistance panel reports. Read the recommendations from panels of local member experts convened by District Councils to provide unbiased input addressing local real estate and land use challenges. (More than 100 reports from 2014 to the present.)
- Major meetings. Discover valuable content from the Fall and Spring Meetings, Europe Conference and Asia Pacific Summit. (Agendas, sessions, speakers, and presentations from 2018 to present.)
- District and National Council events. Discover the rich collection of thousands of events held globally year-round and find ideas for your next event. (More than 2,500 events from 2016 to the present).
- People profiles. Learn more about the member speakers and panelists with specific expertise who contributed to the content in Knowledge Finder and connect to them through ULI’s Member Directory.
About the Urban Land Institute
The Urban Land Institute is a global nonprofit education and research institute supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in sustaining and creating thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute has more than 40,000 members worldwide, representing the entire spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines working in private enterprise and public service.
For more information, please visit uli.org.
We are committed to improving your member experience and will continue to roll out new tools that benefit you. We invite you to explore Knowledge Finder and share your feedback at email@example.com.