About the Knowledge Finder
Knowledge Finder is ULI’s latest member engagement platform, connecting you to an expanding library of member-generated content and ideas. Available exclusively to members, Knowledge Finder is an essential resource that supports our focus on increasing member value. Through an easy-to-use, intuitive search tool, Knowledge Finder unlocks the power of ULI’s member networks to share best practices and advance our mission.
The platform currently includes the following agendas and reports:
- Advisory Services panel reports. Read the recommendations from panels of member experts providing strategic advice to communities and organizations on a wide variety of land use challenges across the globe. (More than 450 reports, dating back to 1947.)
- Case Studies. Unearth best practices and lessons learned from member development projects around the world. (Nearly 400 full-length case studies since 1994.)
- District Council events. Discover the rich collection of thousands of events held across the Americas year-round and find ideas for your next event. (More than 2,000 events from 2016 to the present).
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate® reports. Compare past reports and see the latest editions of Emerging Trends in Real Estate®, one of the most highly regarded annual industry outlooks for the real estate and land use industry, published jointly by PwC and ULI. (Nearly 50 reports spanning all regions, dating from 2003 to the present.)
- Product Council meeting agendas. Access and search the agendas and speakers for the biannual meetings of every Product Council flight. (More than 450 agendas from the 2014 Spring Meeting to the present.)
- Technical Assistance panel reports. Read the recommendations from panels of local member experts convened by District Councils to provide unbiased input addressing local real estate and land use challenges. (More than 100 reports from 2014 to the present.)
- People Profiles. Learn more about the member speakers and panelists with specific expertise who contributed to the content in Knowledge Finder and connect to them through ULI’s Member Directory.
About the Urban Land Institute
The Urban Land Institute is a global nonprofit education and research institute supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in sustaining and creating thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute has more than 40,000 members worldwide, representing the entire spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines working in private enterprise and public service.
For more information, please visit uli.org.
We are committed to improving your member experience and will continue to roll out new tools that benefit you. We invite you to explore Knowledge Finder and share your feedback at email@example.com.