Personalized Content Recommendations
Knowledge Finder offers curated content recommendations from across ULI that align with your interests. Ensure you always receive the content that matters most to you by selecting 3+ interests in your profile and keeping them up to date as your projects or needs change.
How to receive personalized content recommendations from Knowledge Finder (step by step):
- Add your interests. Sign in to Knowledge Finder and add your interests by selecting “Update Your Interests” in the dark gray For You section on the homepage. After updating your interests, you will immediately begin to see curated content recommendations throughout the For You sections of the site.
- Explore the latest content curated for you. From the For You sections, you can explore the latest content from ULI on Knowledge Finder that aligns with your interests. You can scroll through the recommended content and select a specific piece you are interested in exploring.
- Browse curated recommendations by content type. If you prefer a particular type of content, Knowledge Finder provides recommendations on each content type’s landing page (I.e., reports, case studies, webinars, etc.).
- See what’s trending among other ULI members. On the homepage, you can see what topics are currently trending among fellow members in the Trending Topics section. If you are interested in a specific topic, you can click in to see the latest content produced by ULI or select “View All Topics” to get an idea of the full array of what is covered in Knowledge Finder.
- Keep your interests up to date. As your projects or needs shift, you can select “Update Your Interests” in the top right-hand corner of any For You section to make changes. By updating your interests, you will immediately begin to see new recommendations.
- Receive a personalized, monthly email digest. Each month, members receive an email from Knowledge Finder highlighting a key piece of ULI content. Selecting 3+ interests will ensure your personalized For You section features the latest content that aligns with the topics you care about now.
Discover how you can leverage Knowledge Finder’s other advanced features – a powerful, predictive search engine and My Library.
EXPLORE KNOWLEDGE FINDER
Publications from the Urban Land Institute and its members.
Select articles from ULI's award-winning magazine, curated around topics such as technology in real estate, opportunity zones, public private partnerships, and more.
Best practices and lessons learned from member development projects around the world.
Research from ULI Centers and Initiatives, including Advisory Services and Technical Assistance panel reports, Emerging Trends in Real Estate®, and more.
Live online and on-demand educational courses and professional development programs, including certificates and series.
Videos capturing some of our best events, comprehensive case studies, industry leaders, and more.
Valuable content and programming from ULI events held globally year-round, including Product Council agendas.
Explore innovative and award-winning real estate development projects from across the world.
Market Spotlights highlight top real estate markets around the world. Explore what research ULI has done on a specific market, as well as key demographic data and content produced by the surrounding District or National Councils.
On-demand webinars on real estate development challenges and opportunities, industry trends, economic forecasts, timely issues facing the industry.
Hear multidisciplinary industry leaders discuss a broad range of topics impacting their businesses and the industry in these ULI-produced podcast series from across the globe.